While Pumpkin Bread is most popular in the fall time, it’s a great treat year around–especially on colder nights when a hot slice of bread and coffee hits the spot. After combining all the ingredients below, you’ll want to pour them into two 9×5 inch bread pans or even three (as pictured) that have slightly smaller dimensions.
Then, pop them in the oven! They’ll need about 35-45 minutes to cook. When you take them out, spread melted butter across the top and sprinkle with turbinado suger or brown sugar. After another 5-10 minutes, pull them out and enjoy!
Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 15 ounce Can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk eggs, oils, and sugar together until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, milk and water - whisk until smooth.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Transfer batter into two 9x5 inch loaf pans lined with parchment paper. Bake for 35-45 minutes. The bread should be golden brown and firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted should come out clean.
- Remove from oven, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with turbinado sugar and return to oven for another 5-10 minutes to set the sugar. When in doubt, underbake since it yields a moist bread. The longer it bakes the more possibility you have that the bread will dry out.
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving. Store in the refrigerator.